Blog Post #8

    I really enjoyed working on the Web Design Project. I made sure to follow CRAP and keep this in mind when creating my website. I tried to make important text stand out in relation to other smaller, non-important text. I also made sure all of my headings matched one another and was straight. It was pretty difficult at times finding images to match with the text colors to make it look pretty but I think it worked out well. I can definitely use the skills I gained for the future. I think having a website is a good resource for teachers, students, and parents alike. My website

    I do not use AI that often but I will use it sometimes for my school work. I usually use it for when I am confused about something or if I need an idea for a project. I wouldn't say I am motivated to use AI but I do find it to be a helpful resource at times. I am still learning how to work with AI and become more familiar with it. I just have questions as to what else can it be used for and how to get the most out of it by adding specifics to the questions I ask.

    I was super surprised when we used ChatGPT in class. I was not expecting it to draft and answer as much as it did; it literally wrote out a whole lesson plan just from a few guiding words that I gave it. I learned that AI Chatbots are really knowledgable and can be used in several different ways. My perception of AI has definitely changed and I am much more curious about it now. I think just exposing my students to AI is the best way to address the issues involved with it. I would be sure to educate them about the benefits and drawbacks of it and how this can affect them. Educating them is the best way to ensure they utilize the technology correctly. 

    I think AI tools can definitely enhance my productivity. I will begin to use AI tools a little more because I feel they can definitely add to my work and also help me to organize or enhance my ideas. In my teaching job, I think it can be beneficial with lesson plan creating or if I am stuck or trapped creatively. I will always be careful when utilizing AI however because I know the drawbacks that can come with it. Overall, however, I think AI can be pretty useful. 

    

Comments

  1. Hi Jaylin! I loved your website! I think you did a great job organizing your website and the colors looked very good together! I also loved the pictures you included in your website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really like how you designed your website! The colors were perfect, cute and light but with enough contrast to read. It looks like a real professionally made teacher site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaylin! I really like your website! It is very organized and I find it easy to locate everything that I need to. I think the colors are really pretty and the website is so creative. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #6